::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

So it's Goodbye

It is with much regret that I am here with this entry.
But I would say everything is more or less set in place.

Of late, I've been busy orchestrating a move to my new pad.

I'd say the new place is an absolute haven for me (for now).
It's a combination between xanga and blogger that allows me to consolidate everything that I really want to write about under one roof.
This solves the problem of me having numerous blogs (I've had 4 I think) and also the part of having unwanted dumbfucks kaypoh people chancing upon them.

The teething problems can be quite daunting for me, because the new host is not too very user-friendly (at least not to me). And there are a great many things to get used to. (Change is not so much a good thing for me)
But after a few exchange of emails with the support group, I think I am more or less settled, or so I think.

Blogger indeed provided me much joy.
More so than xanga did really.
The template function pretty much enabled us free reign on how we want our blog to look like. Which is something I will sorely miss. Although I can pretty much put just about everything I want on a blog here (and I can't do that in the new place), it lacks that one function that I really needed.
It does not provide me with the function to filter out certain entries and have them read only by a selected few (something like xanga's protected). Thus, the emergence of different blogs, catered for different crowds, serving different purposes. After I've migrated over to blogger, occasionally, I still do go back to the protected function of xanga, just so I can bitch blog about some issues. (hah) And also, I did at some point create an entire new blog on blogger just so I can blog more privately and at the same time cater it for a selected few.

But now that I finally realised this privacy is breached, I cannot help but feel violated even though I know the worldwideweb is as such. Despite repeated pleas for you to stop searching for me (and/or my username), or in other words, stop being so kaypoh I still get my usernames searched, url forwarded via emails and brainless retorts of my opinions in some individual's personal blogs.
Actually, most of the above I do not mind much.

Everyone's entitled to their own personal opinion, freedom to do crap online, forward my url to spread the good (in your case, bad) of my blog to the general public.
What I cannot stomach is having my privacy invaded through a pretty much innocent (yet very kaypoh) act of certain individual/s.

So there you have it.

At this point in time, I will not publicise my new blog add.
Not because I am a uptight ass, but because it is not-too-very presentable yet.
BUT, if you were to ask, I will definitely tell.
Though I reckon some of you prefer to search once more.

So go on.
Search all you fucking want (tsk tsk. The boyfriend say I should not be so vulgar, else I don't look like the degree holder and MBA-wannabe that I.. want to be?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home