::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Sunday, August 27, 2006

World Rally Championships

So I caught the Finland stage on AXN just now, and it totally wowed me.
I mean, how is it humanly possible to drive at 172km/hour and still look so..... calm?
I think at 50km/hour my palms are already sweaty (ok, its definitely not about me and my driving skills-or lack thereof today)

It's seriously some crazy shit.
Watching those rally cars corner the bends.
OMFG.

And there there, like in every sport, there has to be a cutie.


















This picture does not do him justice, but because Sebastian Loeb is a Frenchie (ohh lala~), his fan sites are all in French, which means it's very very difficult to search for his picture galleries because well, I am not-too French.

Not only is this boy (ok, he's 32 y.o) from Team Citroen's a good looker, but he's a lean mean driving machine (ok, lame). But he's the champion last year (I think, commentary was real bad and boring). But currently, he's in second place. Or at least for the Finland race he's second la.




And of course, I'd feed you with clips.

Ain't he cute. No idea what he's saying. But he looked a tad bit too nonchalant with the bits of his car falling off. Imagine if I did that to the car. I cannot imagine how the driving instructor will react. It's between having fits or a heart attack.
I reckon fits then heart attack.



So he has this problem with losing his car bits.
Strange habit for a champion though.

OK! I am sorry, I know interviews with Loeb are like, NOT the focus of WRC, and it's supposed to be the action on the roads (and not the boys). I can't really find many interesting clips of Loeb in action, so I am settling for this piece which is not mostly Sebastian Loeb, but it's entertaining enough.

Finland 2006, stage 3.





Check that out!
Whoever drives like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home