::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Monday, August 07, 2006

What happened to your blog?

Nothing?
Just that I've decided to make my blog a tad bit more "interesting".
Say if you miss my earlier entry. You'd have to go one entire major kickass roundabout to find that entry and read it.
And the thing is, you wouldn't know if you missed an earlier entry until you've seen what the earlier entry was about.
So if you think I had perhaps written something that would have interest you in my earlier entries, happy searching.

Puts you in a dilemma doesn't it.
Was there, or wasn't there?

I'm sick of people reading back my previous entries and sneaking around my blog. So I say, Fuck you what better way to take control of things and wipe out all possible links?

Anyhow, I know of a completely delusional boy.

jan +10 says:
my friend ask me join osim trithalon next year
jan +10 says:
-___-
Melissa + 10 :: says:
good luck
Melissa + 10 :: says:
buy me a ring before u die in the triatholon ok
jan +10 says:
the mini one lah
jan +10 says:
750m swim..20km cycle.5 km run.
jan +10 says:
i will complete it!
jan +10 says:
if not i'll die trying
Melissa + 10 :: says:
i guess its the latter then.

If he manages to complete a triathlon next year (and not die trying), I am Mother Nature, Sean the Prawn will win monopoly every single time, the cows will chirp and more cows, more luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home