::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Swimming lessons?

I swam home last night after work, and I swam to work again this morning

It's times like these that (I turn shallow) I wish I have a boyfriend who drives a goddamn car!!
When I see throngs of cars driving into the driveway of my office building, I cannot help but.. hope.

But!
Because I am not dense by nature, I don't need a boyfriend with a car!












A taxi driver fling would suffice.

I officially hate Thursdays now.
I had deliberately scheduled my driving lessons every Thursday. So, I would be in a dilemma about how I should feel about Thursdays.
Because usually, I quite look forward to Thursdays, since that means the next day is a weekend. So Thursdays are quite the new weekend for me.
But every since my driving lessons are routinely on Thursday, I begin to dread it.

And now, I officially hate it.

Can the rain please stop, so I don't have to swim home later?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home