::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Friday, August 18, 2006

Shallow farts are men

I was reading an article on plastic surgery just now from Her World just now at Barbie's place. It's funny how plastic surgeons admit that there doesn't seem to be a standard set of perfect features recommended for everybody.

I mean it's true.
If say you like Song Hye Gyo's nose and decides to mould yours to look like hers. What then?
Does that mean that your noes will miraculously fit into your other features? Small eyes, thin lips and what not?
It will be neverending.

That's why they say beauty is skin deep.

Anyhow, the interesting fact about that article isn't the plastic surgery bits. Those are quite like old news. I mean, plastic surgery have been talked about for quite some time. And we all know ladies will never be satisfied or comfortable in their own skin (me, definitely included). I however definitely will not splurge a few Gs just to correct my not so very big and proportionate eyes (my left eye is a tad bigger than the right) or rid that button nose of mine for something smaller and sharper or injecting collagen to get that bee-stung lips that look oh-so-pouty on Angelina Jolie (oh, how I wish).

Ok, I digressed.
Back to that interesting point.

On the following page of that article, there's this bit on the different parts of a girl, and what guys think is the most ideal.
I think this is pure crap, and I've never seen that many guys blatantly lie to the magazines ever.
Wait, before I go on about that, let me just say that this guy bit is totally ridiculous, coming from Her World. Who the fuck cares what the guys think about a girl's shoulder, hair length and the other parts of my body. I don't bloody shape myself just so guys will be happy. Hello. I am unhappy with my nose and my tummy because I personally don't like it or don't feel good in it. I don't fucking care if a guy thinks button nose is cute because that ain't the point.
So really, don't you think the male's opinion here is way off the point really?

Trust Her World to do such a ridiculous thing to degrade us females to some furniture or something.

67% of home owners prefer L-shaped sofas
24% of home owners prefers suede cushions
50% of home owners prefer orange and dim lightings to bright white lights.

I don't have the article with me now (because I didn't bother to buy Her World this week), but the bit what something like that.

xx% prefers long hair.
xx% prefers hips to be wider than shoulders.
xx% prefers shorter girls. (So no more stilettos)

Argh.

Do we have these in FHM, Maxim etc?

Perhaps.

But they should go along the lines of

100% girls prefer romantic men
100% girls prefer guys who are taller than them
100% girls prefer guys who have a goddamn brain and not just a dick
100% girls prefer guys to shut the fuck up when it comes to quarrels.
100% girls prefer guys who could stop staring at the Jolin Tsai's new boobs .
100% girls prefer guys to be sensitive to hormonal changes
100% girls prefer guys that come in a perfect package like say, Rain (that Korean hearthrob) or Kwon Sang Woo or serenade us like Jay Chou.
100% girls prefer guys that will do housework, on their own freewill.

Tsk tsk.
Her World, consider the implications when you do an article as such.
Do we really need to know that guys prefer long hair? Not that we don't know that they already do. But is there a point in knowing?
I mean, if say tomorrow they guys decide they prefer short hair.
Do you think I will rush out to the hairdressers and snip my hair short just so I can please those dumb men?
I trust not.

Another interesting thought that came to me when I was reading that bit.
Guys, are crap liars.

I mean come on.
Some bits may be true, about how guys dig long hair and stuff.

But HELLO.
I read one part on how guys do not like skinny bones, the prefer woman with curves.

Excuse me.
As much as I've heard this lame lie a dozen times, it's still a lame lie.
Have you not been to the nightspots and see those boys drool over girls with that oh-so-hot bods (read: flat stomach and very VERY slim). By the way, my definition of hot bod is not someone who's too tall or chunky. It's not about you having that flat stomach only but nice legs and slim OVERALL.

Yes. They drool over girls who are SLIM, and here on magazines, interviews to their girlfriends or platonic female friends they blabber on about how they like the fleshy females.
WHAT?
Jolin Tsai has a 27 inch waist? The last I check it's a NO.
Rainie Yang weighs 55kg The last I check it's a NO
All those girls on screen that the guys are glued to are curvy meh?

All in all.
Does it matter?
Men are shallow farts.




Every

single

one

of

them...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home