::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I can't remember if I mention this in my blog before..









But..











I met Pan Wei Bo in person in Taiwan, at the airport when I was on the way back to Singapore.








Not only did i see him upclose, without the company of those very crazy fans.
I spoke to him, he shook my hand, said "thank you" and looked at me in the eye.
Me and me only.







He by the way looks better and taller in person.


Oh?
Did I just hear Ashpixie screaming from the east side of Singapore?



What?
You mean I mention this in my blog before?


I must have forgotten.



Tsk.
I'm not really a fan of Pan Wei Bo.
Hell, when I saw him, I wasn't even the least bit excited about it. Except that I thought it would really make Ashpixie c-r-y if I were to show her a picture of us (that is, Pan Wei Bo and me)










Pssst: Even if you saw Jielun in Taiwan this time, doesn't matter anymore.
I'm just contented with Bin Bin.
To Korea we go.
Then again, if we both see Bin Bin there, who's going to take picture for whom?
Hmm...
I won't let you stand within arm's length of my Bin Bin.
Hur hur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home