::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Discontented.

I just realised quite prematurely that my current job equates a Sales Manager in my company.

Right.
This means that I am severely underpaid now.

It threw me in a state of discontentment through the entire day (till now).
I am at conflict with myself.
As much as I am very dissatisfied with my current predicament, I am also chiding myself for not being contented.
There I was preaching about how money should be the least important priority in life, yet here I am feeing discontented about my salary.

SO I tried to view the less tangible benefits that I get out of my current job and hope that when it comes to my salary review, they would seriously adjust it accordingly. Then again, the hopes are not too high.
Alternatively, I can move.

But.
I like it here!
Oh bugger.

I've been meaning to post the following excerpt of lyrics from a song that I am currently in love with, but it keep slipping out of my mind.
So here it is!

Pussy Sean! If you could, please!!
It's Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars.

If I lay here If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?
Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life
Let's waste time
Chasing cars
Around our heads

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home