::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bin Bin is MINE.


















I don't really care what you crazy(?) girls say... but BIN BIN IS MINE.

My heart goes into cardiac arrest whenever he flashes that grin, or show the killer dimples.
My palms get all sweaty and I'm all too flustered when he starts to tear, (oh! Bin Bin)
See the picture above? Do I need to say it again? BIN BIN IS MINE.
Besides, Ashpixie, if you're reading this, please note that BIN BIN (he's mine) is libran (what a coincidence!) and born on 25/September (this is destiny) 1982 (we are meant to be).
This also means that he is younger than you.
HAH!
I remembered very clearly someone (ok 2 someones) once said that they are not really very into May-December relationships (aka jie-di-lian).
Awwwww.. Ashpixie. That's it for you then.

NOBODY is going to take away BIN BIN from me.

Pardon me.
While I hyperventilate over his pictures.

Note to the boy (not Hyun Bin): Take off Song Hye Gyo from your profile pics this instant and stop dreaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home