::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Friday, November 18, 2005

Like a dream

Yesterday night felt like a dream.
Not that I had a spectacularly good time.
It felt like a dream like literally.

A message and a call.
Appearing at my door.
The whole episode seemed surreal.
Almost like Taiwan once more.
Where I fell asleep in his arms in front of the TV.
But at least I woke up happy.

Either that..
Or fatigue is getting to me.

I should so really be sleeping now.
Because we'd be catching a one am movie.
I need to get my dose of Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.
I mean..
Its HARRY POTTER lor.
Been waiting for this since like lightyears ago.
--

A colleague (that I don't particularly like) bumped into her ex boyfriend today.
So I had the opportunity to witness the whole scene.
Right from the beginning where they walk pass each other and exchange a few glances.
Somehow, when we got back up to our office.
She almost-nearly hyperventilated.

And I wonder.. why this never happened to me.
Why do I never ever bump into ex boyfriends?
Because I would so love to.
Isn't it great.. To just bump into an ex.
And give that all haughty look?
That, I am still frickin happy with or without you look.

On second thoughts, I think I should add, I do not wish to bump into all of my exes.
Just one.
But my colleague..
She did none of that..
Instead, she hyperventilated.
And related the entire tale to almost 1/2 the office.
Ok, so my office is rather small.
But really, don't you think you are over-reacting a little?
I don't know.. perhaps I am not a very open person.
But when it comes to matters close to my heart, relationships, boyfriends..
I tend to prefer to keep things to myself..
And not go round telling colleagues.
Perhaps I am not as close to my colleagues.
But really.. would you go round telling your bosses about your "jerk" ex?

Let me sidetrack a little.
But I truly hate people who use the word jerk.
Because it sounds so.... juvenile.
So.. ah lian.
If he is just such a baddy.
He is either a bloody fat ass.
Big piece of shit.
Enormous lump of lard.
But..
Jerk.. sounds so.. not quite there.

Anyhow.. after the first wave of hyperventilation subsided.
I thought that would be it.
Instead..
Her jerk of an ex called and sms.
And asked..
Was that you? You're looking good.
Ok, so she used the word jerk once more.
Well well.
As I've said.
Jerk is not a word that I'd like to use.
He is a bloody bastard, that deserves to have infections in his anus, with huge pus-oozing boils.

So I do not really like that colleague of mine.
But I have limited tolerance for males who portray despicable characteristics like that.
I mean.. honestly.. what the fuck are you thinking?
Don't dump a girl and call back some time later to say she look good.

1. You are just admitting you made a huge mistake in dumping her by saying that.
2. You are making yourself look bad
3. You are apparently telling a lie, she ain't looking good.
4. You inflate the ego of others on purpose.
5. You obviously are toying the feelings of another.

Guys like these should die a horrible death.

Thankfully thus far.. I've had reasonable exes.
Ok, maybe cos I've only been dumped once (or was it the other way round).
But still..

Anyhow.. they talked nothing other than that for the entire day.
She enlisted the entire army of colleagues to help her decide if she should reply to the message.
What the fuck.
Can't think on your own?
Relationship is a personal thing. If you open it up to the entire world.
Then, are you, or your friends having a relationship with that guy?

Duh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home