::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Lazy days

Am I lazy because inherently I am born with lazy genes.. or does my surroundings (and the people around) make me lazy?

I can't help being lazy.. when I have a huge comfortable queen sized bed to roll around in..
I can't help being lazy.. when my aircon plus my quilt comforter makes a tempting pair.
I can't help being lazy.. when the sun outside is almost blazing (or I dream it to be), and insides are way cooler.
I can't help being lazy.. when in Singapore there is hardly anything to do on weekends but. shop.
I can't help being lazy.. when I wanna save money for my trip to Florence, Italy.
I can't help being lazy.. when I am being influenced by another to be lazy..

I really can't help it you know?
As much as I have grown sick of this routined weekends.. We can't seem to break free from it.
It's always.. comfortably the same.
If you ask me to wake earlier than 12pm on weekends, I would cry till no end.
Yet, at the same time.. I hate doing the same old stuff all weekend!
Though this weekend was slightly different.. It was only just the 2 of us..
But still.. it's almost routined.

Now I just can't help but want to sleep in till the evening on this lazy Sunday afternoon.

But, I've gotta drag my ass down to his granny's place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home