::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Hermione Granger

If I am Hermione Granger..

- I would change my name to something cooler and easier to pronounce, like Ninny Granger.
- I would brew the meanest love potion and feed them to Kwon Sang Woo and Jay Chou, ala Lord Voldermot's mother to Tom Riddle Sr.
- I'd smooch Harry Potter over Ron Weasley, anytime.
- I'd hex Severus Snape and risk detention, or worse expulsion. (I'd give him pink hair and granny robes)
- I'd pick up Quidditch, cos it is so darn cool.
- I'd take pictures of myself in wizard robes e-v-e-r-y-d-a-y, cos I think wizard robes are so nice, really.
- Hex Draco Malfoy and family. (I'd give them luminous orange hair and caveman clothes)
- Leave the house elves alone and disband SPEW. Or rather, I'd redirect SPEW into a rock band instead.
- Brew a slimming potion that would make me slim 24-7
- Hell, I would go for a major transformation
- Turn that fat-ass carebear into a pig, cos he certainly sounds like one now, snoring in lalaland.
- Keep a dragon as a pet, afterall dragon blood's magical
- Keep a unicorn as a pet as well, cos it's blood is also magical
- Live happily ever after with Jay Chou and Kwon Sang Woo.

So Ginny Weasley is prettier, and much cooler. But Hermione is smarter.. So I'd rather wish I am Ninny Granger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home