::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Fight Club

We had a fight.. literally.
















These are my bruises on my left arm.
















And these are his scratches.

If you watched fight club, you would realise it is one helluva cool movie.
Not that we were trying to emulate scenes from fight club.. But it's the same every weekend.
We'd wake up, either Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and start messing around.
Rather, I'd start kicking around..
And there we'd have all the fight wounds.

Something is terribly wrong with me.
I've been having constant headaches.
And when I say constant, I meant almost daily.
Freaking me out.
He finally begins to agree that something is wrong with me.
The frequency of my headaches.. as well as its intensity is about to kill me off.
Then again... every time I visit the doctors.. they'd just give me that..
Ya ya, so how many days MC do you need look
Anyhow, my answer is infinite days ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home