::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Boys Guys Men
















This is the father of all pictures.
Epitome of the male species.

Check it out.
I can't walk pass CK at Citylink without giving that poster two glances.
Don't you think he is just frickin hot.

1. Check out the body. Check it ouuuuttt..
2. Focus on the areas in white. Now, don't you there is just something so sexy wrong about it?
3. His gaze his gaze! It totally melted me. I mean.. when I first saw the poster, I just couldn't help but feel my cheeks flush.. I mean.. his eyes.. seem to speak to you.. electrify you can.. (not because he is half naked and looks like a frickin Greek God)
4. The tattoo.. Nothing fancy. But still oh so sexy.. not bengish just .. perfect.

Do I seriously need to give you 5 reasons to love the pic? Because I am over the hill with just 4. This picture, he totally awesone.
Anyhow.. If you truly need it
5. It is Freddy Ljunberg soccer player from Arsenal.. so technically, this guy earns big bucks.. not like some one-time-famous CK model.. He is a soccer player ok.
Bahaha..

Stop calling me shallow. I can hear it from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home