::: Trixyy :::

Butterflies and Broken Wings. :: Our lives begin to end, the day we become silent about things that matter ::

Friday, November 04, 2005

Back from Taiwan

I am so darn tired, yet so frickin recharged.
I have loads of stuff to blog, yet I am lazy beyond words.
I totally totally enjoyed Taiwan.
Though I think I whined incesstantly whilst I was there, on hindsight, I reckon I did somehow enjoy it.. Because I am so missing it all now.
I need to lose weight very very badly.
I think we downed close to 8 cups of 珍珠奶茶 in those 7 days.

No more watching lame variety shows tonight.
No more switching the TV on throughout the night because I can't sleep when it's pitch black and silent in a hotel.
No more hugging something fat to sleep tonight.
No more waking up at 6am every morning.

Tomorrow I will blog and post pictures.
Today, just let me grief.

Just a list of things I intend to blog about.. But have yet to have the energy to...

Taiwan Airport + Cosmetics + Ximenting + 野柳 + bus rides + chewing gum + toilets + shoes + night markets + lesbians + Fengshui + Assumptions + Package Tours + Tips + Weather + Hotels + JieLun + variety shows + Mandarin + Taipei 101 + Alishan + SunMoonLake + Taxi driver with a baseball bat + 7 Elevens + Showoffs + Anti-Social + Tombs + Sleep + Food + Pokemon + Nicknames + Resorts + Scams + Gangsters

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home